Senior Client Records Specialist
Company: Fish & Richardson P.C.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Fish & Richardson, the premier global intellectual property law
firm, is trusted by the world's most innovative and influential
companies. Fish was established in 1878, and now has more than 400
attorneys and technology specialists in the U.S., Europe, and
China. Our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture,
which values the diversity of people, experiences, and
perspectives. Join Fish's Silicon Valley team in our fast-paced
Risk Management Department as a Senior Client Records
Specialist.How Will You Make a Difference?
- Contribute advanced technical expertise and knowledge of all
aspects of the electronic systems processes to perform a variety of
- Work closely with department management to create and implement
policies related to the user administration and client records
process. Provide policy, procedural, training, and technical advice
to both departmental staff and the user community.
- Support and implement projects relating to electronic client
records/matters as well as updating necessary documents and
- Organize, update, and follow through on compliance and
retention procedures with instructions from clients, employees, and
firm administration groups.What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Strong knowledge of information technology and/or records
management systems as normally acquired through a bachelor's degree
in information technology, records management, information
management or a closely related field, or the equivalent
- 5-7 years' experience in the information technology and/or
records/information management fields required, preferably in the
professional services industry.
- Ability to work well within a team-oriented environment and
contribute to effective team relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to
communicate and work with a diverse group of attorneys and staff
via telephone, e-mail, and in person.Why Fish?When you join our
team, we offer:
- Competitive pay with a rich benefits package, including
comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off,
and tuition reimbursement
- Award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer
- A family-friendly atmosphere with back-up child care, as well
as health and wellness initiatives
Keywords: Fish & Richardson P.C., Redwood City , Senior Client Records Specialist, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!