Manufacturing Training Coordinator
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Auris Health, Inc., a division of Johnson and Johnson Robotics
and Digital Solution companies is recruiting for a Manufacturing
Training Coordinator, located in Redwood City or Santa Clara, CA.
Company Description:Auris is a technology company defining the
future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in
medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation, and data science.
Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the
applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures.
Overview:The Training Coordinator manages the identification and
assignment of training requirements system by position/role
(training matrix), coordinates evaluation/effectiveness of training
and reports the results to applicable personnel. Training
Coordinator can coordinate training orientation module for new
hires. Training Coordinator is responsible to maintain the current
training electronic system and training records. Training
Coordinator might be required to work directly with other employees
from the organization. Training Coordinator generally reports to
the training leader or to the assigned department's manager. Other
duties may be assigned.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Understands and practices Good Manufacturing Practices
- Train manufacturing operators on processes and techniques.
- Able to work in high pace clean room environment.
- Ensure quality systems are followed at all time.
- Provide daily tactical support at all time.
- Understands complex catheter assembly steps and assist in
- Complete all traceability records correctly and
- Complete documentation such as Lot History Records per GMP
- Understand and adheres to all safety as per company
- Works with minimal instructions and direct supervision.
- Coordinate projects (such new hire orientation program,
operator certification, Auris University Training, Summit Training,
SOP, MPI, Work Instruction).
- Training report preparation for the Metrics Report system.
- Expert in the organization of management process of Curricula
and Training Records and records during audits and
- Expert in electronic training system. Serves as the principal
trainer for the electronic training system for all functions
throughout the organization.
- Certified trainer to deliver training in their specialty
- Guide the organization in the preparation of functional
training curricula in operations for the New Products area or
- Can create procedures and/or collaborate regarding the training
processes (management of training curricula, training records,
Operator Certification, archival of training records, audit
- Communicate any situation related to the company to the
following management level.
- Evaluate site's needs and perform an analysis of the tasks as
support for the development of training programs, technical areas,
- Work with the site's departments for the development of
training programs that cover the compliance requirements of each
- Perform any other task as required.
equired Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
- High school diploma
- A minimum of 2 years Vocational, Certificate, Technical or
- Catheter assembly experience preferred.
- Presentation skills as well as verbal and written communication
skills are required.
- Working knowledge GMP/ ISO is required
- Working knowledge of Lot History Records, lot control and clean
- Working knowledge Cross-training planning is required.
- Training Systems knowledge is preferred.
- Software knowledge, ie Microsoft/Word application is
- Experience working with the FDA and/or European regulatory
environment is preferred.
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience is required in Medical
Device Industry as training coordinator.
- Experience with end to end with complex catheter processes.
Work EnvironmentThis position operates in a professional office
environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time
position. Days and hours of work are flexible Monday through
Friday, generally 6:00am to 2:30pm Occasional evening and weekend
work may be required as job duties demand.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal
opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Redwood City-150 Shoreline Dr
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Redwood City , Manufacturing Training Coordinator, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!