Company: Insight Global
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 13, 2022
- 3+ years previous safety management experience (OSHA experience
- Must pass a drug test
- Must be local to Redwood City, CA
- Must be vaccinated for Covid-19 or willing to get vaccinated
- Data entry/excel experience
Nice to Have:
- OSHA certifications
An employer is looking to hire (2) Safety Coordinators to be local
to Redwood City, CA and come on site about 2x a week. The rest of
the days will be remote. The employee is responsible for assisting
the Safety and Quality Manager with the administration,
maintenance, and oversight all aspects of the Company's safety,
security, and quality programs at the individual's designated
- Assist in the management of safety, security, and quality
programs policies and initiatives at the station level.
- Responsible for ensuring improvements in safety, security,
quality, productivity, client relationships, and customer service
are correctly implemented.
- May be required to help train employees in safety, security,
quality, and job specific (as required by station) policies and
procedures in all Lines of Service.
- Oversee and ensure the implementation of safety, security, and
quality policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance in the areas of drug testing and motor vehicle
record checks for all drivers.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA, DOT, CFR, FAA, TSA, regulations
- Ensure employees follow established policies, procedures, and
generate finished work product under time, budgetary constraints,
and product meets or exceeds the expected outcome and quality
- Maintain all records related to station safety, security, and
quality as required including but not limited to; SQM database data
entry, Accident/Incident Reports, OSHA Logs, Environmental
Spills/Releases, Observations, Inspections, Audits, Etc. Perform
safety observations and audits.
- Create reports for the Safety and Quality Manager. Help instill a
culture of safety, security, and quality and deliver measurable
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working
relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators,
supervisors, managers, etc.
- Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality
standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and
Keywords: Insight Global, Redwood City , Safety Coordinator, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!