Front Desk Coordinator
Company: S.J. Amoroso Construction
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: DOEAmoroso Construction has an immediate
opening for a Front Desk Coordinator. Under the direction of the
Human Resources Manager, the non-exempt role of Front Desk
Coordinator will be responsible for the duties summarized below.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for ensuring all mail (USPS, FedEx, UPS, GSO, etc.)
is processed daily includingsorting, delivering, and mailing.
- Manage incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate
- Manage office supply orders for company, including job
- Assist Operations Managers with administrative needs.
- Ensure all copiers are functioning accordingly; arrange service
appointments and manageservice records as needed.
- Manage pre-liens which includes faxing out information and
- Assist Human Resources and Marketing Departments with event
coordination, creation andcompletion of event fliers, company
advertisements, invitations, banner design, and
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.Knowledge, Skills and
- One or more years of administrative experience preferred.
- Effective and clear verbal and written communications to
individuals and groups.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Keywords: S.J. Amoroso Construction, Redwood City , Front Desk Coordinator, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!