Company: BioIntelliSense , Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
About BioIntelliSenseBioIntelliSense is ushering in a new era of
continuous health monitoring and clinical intelligence for Remote
Patient Monitoring (RPM) and Screening (COVID-19/Infection). Our
medical-grade Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform seamlessly captures
multi-parameter vital signs, physiological biometrics and
symptomatic events through an effortless patient experience. The
FDA-cleared BioSticker--- and BioButton--- devices make remote
monitoring and early detection simple. Through the platform's
advanced analytics, clinicians, patients, and employers will now
have access to high-resolution patient trending and reporting to
enable medical grade care at home, and medical grade screening in
the office, school, or residence. For more information on how
BioIntelliSense is redefining remote patient monitoring through
medical-grade and cost-effective data services, please visit our
website at BioIntelliSense.com. Our headquarters is located at the
foothills of the Rocky Mountains near historic Golden, Colorado
with an additional office located in Northern California (Redwood
City). About the RoleAs a Systems Engineer, you will drive products
through the various phases of the product life cycle/v-model using
your broad technical knowledge, leadership skills, and product
development understanding. You will be responsible for translating
the voice of customer into system requirements, managing risks, and
driving product verification and validation. Activities
- Create system requirements and coordinate communication to all
sub-system and integration teams.
- Drive system risk assessment - Including ownership of the risk
- Drive Verification and Validation test plans including
definition of objectives, entry, and exit criteria.
- Drive completion and quality of the Design History File..
What We Are Looking For
- Strong familiarity with the v-model and medical device product
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Scientific discipline
- 5+ years of industry in healthcare and FDA-regulated
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical skills and passion for building products.
- Self-directed and independent with the ability to perform with
minimal direct supervision.
- Healthcare start-up experience, ability to be
- Master's degree in Engineering or Scientific discipline
- Experience with wearable medical devices and/or Remote Patient
Monitoring (RPM) is desired.
- Human Factors assessment as part of product development and
validation.Job Type: Full-time - ExemptSalary Expectations:
$120,000-$150,000 total compensation (based on experience and
location) Work Location: Redwood City, CAYou're excited about this
opportunity because you will---
- Join a fast-growing company and grow right along with us.
- Work on challenging and interesting tech problems which
reshapes the future of healthcare.
- Get the chance to work on cutting-edge technologies and use
world-class tooling to get the job done.
- Make a large impact across the company through business
deliverables and continuous innovation.
- Opportunity to build solutions and organizations from 0 to
1.Why You'll Love Working at BioIntelliSense
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management
team. It's something everyone at BioIntelliSense embraces and
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is
to build it. Creating solutions that will lead BioIntelliSense and
healthcare industry is what we do - on every project, every
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the
truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is
continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role
for one year or one minute.
- We have great benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision/Life (at little
to no cost to the employee), Disability (STD & LTD), 401(k)
matching, 10 Paid holidays per year, generous vacation paid time
off**BioIntelliSense is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, veteran, disability status or any other
status protected under federal, state or local law.PI174477437
Keywords: BioIntelliSense , Inc., Redwood City , Systems Engineer, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!