Associate Research Scientist
Company: American CyberSystems, Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Title:- Associate Research Scientist
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: 6 months
Summary of Role- You will execute in vivo studies, analyze, and
present data. You will gain and provide technical and scientific in
vivo pharmacology expertise to advance drug discovery programs from
target identification/validation to IND enabling activities. You
will interact and collaborate effectively in a multi-functional
dynamic team environment.
* Setup and execute in vivo studies to validate targets, test novel
drugs (small and large molecules), and combination strategies with
a focus on oncology/immuno-oncology models (including syngeneic
tumor models, xenograft models, models using transgenic lines,
GEMMs etc) .
* Generate graphs, statistics, and figures for in vivo data
* Document data generated as a report in electronic notebook.
* Present study findings within IVP team meetings
* Comply with IACUC and AALAC regulations.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree with 2+ years or Master's degree with 2-5
years' experience working with animals in academic or industry
setting and/or translational drug discovery experience.
* Hands on expertise in broad in vivo pharmacology skills (dosing
via different routes e.g. I.P, I.V, PO etc, tissue/blood
* Experience with syngeneic and xenograft tumor models is highly
* Experience with data capturing and analysis software is preferred
(i.e. electronic notebook, StudyLog, PRISM, Excel).
* Experience in ex vivo assays like FACS is a plus
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact
effectively with internal and external colleagues fostering a
collaborative workplace environment.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Keywords: American CyberSystems, Inc., Redwood City , Associate Research Scientist, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!