Production Operator III
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Production Operator III
Direct Hire Opportunity
At Kelly - Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about
helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We're seeking a Production Operator III to work for a leading
technology company that designs and manufactures specialized,
custom, fireproof cables for many cutting-edge industries including
aerospace and defense. You owe it to yourself to consider this
great new opportunity! With us, it's all about finding the job
that's just right for you!
Now is a GREAT time to join a premier employer with a teamwork
oriented, safety driven environment. Receive paid training,
competitive pay, and benefits upon full-time hire.
Why you should apply to be a Production Operator III
- Innovate and create with an American Swiss-domiciled technology
company that designs and manufactures connectors and sensors for
several industries, such as automotive, industrial equipment, data
communication systems, aerospace, defense, medical, oil and gas,
consumer electronics and energy.
- Competitive pay and benefit package
- Opportunities for advancement
- Top rated company for places to work 2021 and 2022
- Join a diverse global workforce where employees collaborate,
innovate and realize their full potential
Work Schedule/Benefits/Pay Rate: -
- 6a-2:30p M-F
- 2p - 10:30 p M-F
- 10:00pm - 6:30 AM Sun - Thurs
- $22 - $25/hr depending on shift
- Direct Hire
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k and other benefits start on
What's a typical day as a Production Operator III?
- Set machine by following Manufacturing System (MS)
- Operate multiple automated machines including braiders,
extruders, and cabling
- Machine changeovers, set-ups, and tooling. Including
troubleshooting, adjustments, and repairs
- Completes necessary operational paperwork
- Use of measuring devices (micrometer, calipers, scale)
- Use of hand tools (crescent wrench, allen wrench,
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Must be able to follow directions and work
- Read and understand manufacturing specifications
- Proficient with using measuring devices
- Basic use of hand tools (crescent wrench, allen wrench,
- Ability to multitask
- Computer experience
- Basic math and good communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- This position requires access to information which is subject
to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). -
-Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful
permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or
person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to the next steps if your skills and
experience look like a good fit.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all
about, so let's get to work.
Apply to be a Production Operator III today!
#CBWhy Kelly -?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly -
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of ?). Connecting
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly Services, Redwood City , Production Operator III, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!