Company: ManpowerGroup Solutions
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 21, 2022
POSITION PROFILEAccountable for daily operations of solo-person
site. Responsible for performing the contracted office services
including, but not limited to: Copy services, Courier Services,
Managed Print services, Hospitality, Imaging and Mail services.Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily operations of a mail room, copy center,
or scanning facility including operating office equipment such as:
PC, Copiers, Multifunction Devices, Imaging & Mail Equipment.
- May be responsible for: Courier Services, Reception Services,
Switchboard Operations, Shipping & Receiving, Delivering and
Processing of Mail.
- Handles formal contact with the customer, on a daily
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of
RICOH Service Excellence programs.
- Understands how to operate the required equipment/software
efficiently to achieve service level.
- Achieves profitability in the area of cost of goods by
effectively utilizing company materials and supplies.
- May maintain daily routine functions to include
creating/completing work orders, contractor monitoring,
inspections, reporting facility related issues, lending support as
- May include interaction with contracted vendors, facility
management and occupants.
- May be responsible for office-supply inventory
- May be responsible for Conference room coordination and A/V
equipment resource management.
- Maintains positive internal working relationships with all
department employees by communicating in a professional
- Collects and provides data to assigned leadership and customer.
May include completing monthly reports to customers with support
from assigned leadership.
- Ensures financial responsibilities are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS (Education,
Experience, and Certifications)Typically Requires:
- High school or GED is required
- 1+ years of experience in a related field (B2B and/or
- Previous 1+ year Customer facing work experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of technologyCome
Create at RicohIf you are seeking a team driven by passion and
purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information
seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver
the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business
success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join
us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to
excellence.Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner
that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer
experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We
empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter
from any location and harness the power of information--how it is
collected, stored, managed, and shared--to unlock the potential in
every organization. We deliver services and technologies that
inspire our customers' success and guide them toward a better and
more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and
passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our
high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.At Ricoh, you
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and
disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings
Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending
Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness,
and ongoing personal and professional development.If interested
please apply on the following link: You can also mail at:
Keywords: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Redwood City , Site Coord, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!