Company: Planet Pharma
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 26, 2022
- Synthesizing biologically active compounds, including the
design and execution of the synthetic routes, purification of final
targets, and participating in analog design.
- Plan and execute assigned experiments to support research
activities and project goals.
- Recommend alternatives, research new methods and techniques,
and proactively seek out others to identify solutions to
- Present research findings to the Medicinal Chemistry team and
- B.S. degree in Chemistry with 2+ years of research experience
or an M.S. in Chemistry with a focus on synthesis.
- Strong understanding of organic and synthetic chemistry.
- Can independently use chemistry search engines (ie. SciFinder
and Reaxyx) to design and plan synthetic routes.
- Experience with NMR, HPLC, Mass Spectrometry, LCMS, Analytical
- Familiar with modern synthetic, organic chemistry techniques
Keywords: Planet Pharma, Redwood City , Associate Scientist, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!