Senior Accountant (Remote)
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Rapidly growing startup is looking to add a Senior Accountant to
This Jobot Job is hosted by Charlie Jerla
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Rapidly growing startup that has tripled in size and added two new
locations over the last year.
Why join us?
- 99% remote, would need to come into the office once a
- Stock options
As a Senior Accountant you will have the opportunity & expectation
to make a large impact in an early-stage startup. Ideally this
candidate is someone with five or more years of work experience,
including at a publicly-traded company, where they have worked in a
rigorous control environment, know the ins & outs of the monthly
close process and are ready to make a large impact. This role will
report directly to the Accounting Manager and youll be responsible
for many types of expense reporting, ad hoc reporting, and
financial statement analysis.
- Reconciliations, data analysis & reporting
- Oversee the AP function with the opportunity to advise offshore
- Expense & vendor-driver pay processing & ownership
- Review accounting policies & procedures & implement
- Successful in working cross departmentally
- Leading the work behind month end close, journal entries &
- Maintaining multi-dimensional financial reports
- Prepare inter-company & related party transactions and
- Support audit & review preparation
- 5+ Years of progressive accounting experience
- Bachelors degree in an accounting related field
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Public company financial close and reporting experience
- Extensive experience in accounting practices & procedures
- CPA (highly preferred) or working towards CPA
- Public accounting experience preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Redwood City , Senior Accountant (Remote), Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!