Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Research Associate, Chemistry 100% On-Site [Redwood City, CA]6
month contract, likely extension [conversion to FT employment after
We are partnering with a oncology focused clinical stage
organization that due to ongoing growth, is looking to add
headcount this year! Partnering with the likes of Sanofi and dosing
their first patient earlier in 2022, this company is stable and
expected to hit market earlier then anticipated.
Presently, we are supporting a Research Associate entry level
position within the Chemistry department. This role will be
dedicated to compound management , and will incorporate analytical
research and provide various analytical methods.
- Assisting with assay plating using automated liquid handlers
(EG, TECAN and Echo)
- Assisting with compounds such as labeling, weighing, and
delivering to necessary lab staff.
- Will learn and operate analytical instruments including but not
limited to HPLC, LC/MS, NMR.
- Lab maintenance and other ad hoc tasks as assigned by
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- BSc or BA
- Minimum of 1yr in a lab setting (can be in an academic
Nice To Haves:
- Experience within Automated Liquid Handlers and HPLC.
- Chemistry lab prior working experience
Keywords: SciPro, Redwood City , Research Associate, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!