Company: Triune Infomatics
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Role: Project Coordinator
Duration: 6 Months
Assessor Property Assessment System (APAS)
- Maintaining and monitoring complex project plans, project
schedules, work hours in Jira
- Maintain project budgets, vendor invoices and track project
- Understand SharePoint and assist as the ACRE SharePoint
- Maintain project team's availability, vacation, training etc.
in a master availability calendar
- Create a project management calendar for important project
- Generate project progress reports, project dashboard, team
velocity reports, and other project metrics in
- Create various project tracking metrics and dashboard
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of
- Three years' experience as an IT Project Coordinator.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel,
Power Point, Outlook, Project, Visio, and SharePoint.
- 3-5 years' experience in agile project tracking tool(s)
Keywords: Triune Infomatics, Redwood City , Project Coordinator, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!