Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
FULL-TIME NEUROANESTHESIOLOGIST OPPORTUNITY in Redwood City, CA
We are currently seeking a Fellowship-trained Neuroanesthesiologist
to join us in Redwood City, California, a great place to live and
work. Kaiser Permanente Redwood City serves as Neurosurgery Center
of Excellence and Comprehensive Stroke Center for the Bay Area in
Silicon Valley. Our state-of-the-art facilities include our
hospital that opened in 2015 and a new ambulatory surgery center
that opened April 2021. This position will draw on your expertise
as a Neuroanesthesiologist to collaborate with a dynamic team of
Neurosurgeons and Neurointerventionalists to provide excellent
anesthesia care for a comprehensive spectrum of cases. You will
have the opportunity to work closely with multiple surgical
specialties and provide enhanced academic focus to our medical
center and Permanente Medicine. Please feel free to send questions
regarding the details of this opportunity to Jasper Chen, MD, Chief
of Anesthesia, . The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the
largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22
medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension For more information
or to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org We are
an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Redwood City , Neuroanesthesiologist, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!