Internal Medicine Primary Care Opportunities - Redwood City/San Mateo Service Area I Northern, CA
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: September 21, 2023
The Permanente Medical Group is currently actively seeking
Internal Medicine (Out-Patient) Physicians in our Redwood City/San
Mateo Service Area I Northern, CA.
Full-time annual salary range is $291,000 to $300,000 plus
additional potential incentives of $238,000 to $363,000*.
Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available.
*Additional incentive opportunities are available based on
geographic location, experience and include potential premium
H1B opportunities may be available based on geographic
Listing of our current open locations:
- Redwood City
To demonstrate how much we value the role our Primary Care
Physicians play, we've created a special incentive just for you.
Available exclusively to Internal Medicine Physicians, the
Forgivable Loan Program is just one of many incentives we offer in
exchange for your dedication and expertise.
Sponsorship opportunities are considered for certain
FORGIVABLE LOAN PROGRAM -
$275,000-$325,000 (based on location and experience)
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $250,000 (approval
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
INTERNAL MEDICINE OPPORTUNITIES:
Harjit Singh at Harjit.X.Singh@kp.org or call (510) 625-5963.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Redwood City , Internal Medicine Primary Care Opportunities - Redwood City/San Mateo Service Area I Northern, CA, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!