Customer Operations Analyst
Company: Impossible Foods
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Global Business Operations (GBO) - Supply Chain / Impossible
Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce
the impact of climate change by making the world's most delicious,
nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy - from plants.
Through the revolutionary work of our world-class R&D team,
we're inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform
ingredients from plants into meat, fish, and dairy foods that
deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers
demand, without the negative environmental or public health impact.
Our flagship product, Impossible--- Burger, uses 96% less land, 87%
less water and generates 89% less greenhouse gas emissions than
conventional beef from cows. And the burger is just the beginning.
We're working on recreating every animal product, from chicken to
fish, with plant-based ingredients that are vastly better for
people and the planet.-- Impossible Foods has experienced
spectacular growth over the last few years, and we continue to lead
all aspects of the plant-based revolution - from discovery and
innovation to commercial production and consumer education. We're
building an amazing team of brilliant, collaborative,
mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse
skills to contribute to a better world. Our core values include
leading with heart, thinking like scientists, and doing the right
thing, and our employees embody these attributes in their work
every day.-- Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the
most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have
fun doing it). Check out our job opening below: You Will:
- Manage order processing workflow for customers, including
customer order confirmations and order revisions. Enter customer
POs into SAP (as needed).--
- Manage day-to-day 3PL performance related to order fulfillment
- Ensure accurate and timely order processing to meet customer
- Drive resolution of customer-related issues with
internal/external business partners.
- Act as point of contact for field sales, sales operations and
finance team for order inquiries.
- Manage shelf-life and minimum order exception processes.--
- Identify opportunities and lead implementation of customer
management policies with key customers, including order size
minimums, lead time adherence and mitigating customer contractual
- Work closely with the supply planning team to meet a fill order
rate of 99%.--
- Spearhead initiatives with 3PLs, which could include onboarding
of new customers, new product introduction readiness and order
- Assist with delivery damage claimed and liaise with QA as
- Serve as escalation for external (buyers) and internal customer
- Other duties as assigned You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Business, Supply Chain or
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service/customer
- Broad understanding of policies, processes and systems relating
to order-to-cash processes
- Experience in SAP-ERP
- Customer service and strong analytical skills a must
- Must be an intermediate to advanced spreadsheet user.
- Ability to foster teamwork & collaboration.
- Self-starter/learner that can drive cross-functional
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Experience and ability to work independently as a member of a
virtual team. Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
characteristics.-- Depending on your location, the California
Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data
of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be
processed as part of the application procedure for applicable
locations is available here:
https://impossiblefoods.com/careers/notice . By submitting your
application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your
data as required. If the ability to work remotely is indicated,
this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska,
Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
Keywords: Impossible Foods, Redwood City , Customer Operations Analyst, Professions , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!