Desktop Support Analyst
Company: Clarity Technology Partners
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Team OverviewEnd User Support is a global team with a presence
in our Redwood City office. The teams duties include installing,
diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading desktop, network,
audio visual and telecoms equipment to ensure optimal
This position will be working on the Life Cycle Management Project
retiring and replacing laptops and VDI's. Emphasis will be on
communication, customer service, organizational skills, cloning and
deployment skills. Much of this effort is tracked in Excel so some
advanced knowledge of Excel around pivot tables, filters, etc.
would be preferred.
- Ongoing project to retire and replace laptops and Virtual
- Reach out to internal clients to schedule times to retire and
- Coordinate with client end-user to collect old machines.
- Install, configure and test end-user machines and related
hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to PCs,
including the installation of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard drives,
RAM, memory chips, CD-ROMs, etc.
- Software distribution using SCCM, and AppV.
- Support desktops in a virtual environment (VM products)
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails
regarding desktop incidents and requests.
- Maintain an accurate hardware inventory.
- Accurately document instances of equipment or component
failure, repair, installation, and removal.Experience
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years Desktop Support experience
- Must have exceptional Desktop Support skills.
Keywords: Clarity Technology Partners, Redwood City , Desktop Support Analyst, Professions , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!