Facilities Technician I
Company: Gunderson Dettmer
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Gunderson Dettmer is the only business law firm of its kind -
exclusively serving the global venture capital and emerging
technology marketplace. With more than 400 attorneys in ten offices
- from Silicon Valley to Singapore - we innovate for innovators,
accelerate entrepreneurship, and help build companies at every
stage of the growth lifecycle. We are committed to being the
employer of choice by working together to create an environment, in
which each of our people can grow, take initiative, and develop a
fun, fulfilling and financially rewarding career.
Gunderson Dettmer has an opening for an experienced full-time
Facilities Technician I in our Silicon Valley office. The ideal
candidate will be familiar with typical law firm facility's needs,
especially as related to client-facing spaces. The candidate will
demonstrate a high degree of methodical planning, ability to assess
mechanical/electrical/plumbing/HVAC systems and robust
troubleshooting skills. The Facilities Technician I will have a
familiarity with physical plant, facility/janitorial/security/MEP
products, processes and services typically seen in professional
services firms (BMS systems, ticketing and asset management
systems, etc.) and will be adept at learning new methods and
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a facilities role
in a law firm, technology, or professional services environment
- Experience with web-based systems oversight, service
management, and security management software preferred.
- Thorough, competent, and clean approach to Facilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of HVAC systems preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, carry and climb
ladders, work on roofs or in basements, with machinery, power
tools, electricity, and plumbing.
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite applications
(i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) with a heavy emphasis
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication, and
presentation skills (written and verbal) to effectively communicate
with all departments, levels of management, vendors and
- Strong attention to detail with excellent time management and
- Occasional travel to branch offices located in California.
- BS/BA degree and/or demonstrated work experience or trade
- Full Time, Non-Exempt.
In addition to offering competitive salaries, we also offer an
excellent benefit package, which includes full medical, dental and
vision coverage; 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; Flexible Spending
Account and Paid Time Off.
Gunderson Dettmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Gunderson Dettmer, Redwood City , Facilities Technician I, Professions , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!