Company: Gunderson Dettmer
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Gunderson Dettmer is the only business law firm of its kind -
exclusively serving the global venture capital and emerging
technology marketplace. With more than 400 attorneys in ten offices
- from Silicon Valley to Singapore - we innovate for innovators,
accelerate entrepreneurship, and help build companies at every
stage of the growth lifecycle. We are committed to being the
employer of choice by working together to create an environment, in
which each of our people can grow, take initiative, and develop a
fun, fulfilling and financially rewarding career.
Gunderson Dettmer has an opening for a Conflicts Analyst. This
position can be based in our Silicon Valley , Los Angeles, San
Diego, San Francisco office. Currently, we are working remotely and
remote work will be required until our offices reopen in January of
2022. Our Conflicts of Interest/New Business Intake Department is
an integral and foundational partner of our client intake and
employee intake process. The importance of first-class data
collection, actionable report curation, workflow management and
conflict resolution cannot be overstated.
- Work with attorneys and/or staff to obtain all needed
information to perform the day-to-day operations of the New
Business Intake system including review of intake requests for
accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in the identification of potential conflicts of interest
through the use of Intapp Open by selecting, analyzing and removing
irrelevant information to produce the Conflict Check Reports for
attorney and partner review.
- Perform extensive research using multiple on-line sources for
all new clients to the firm.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience in a law firm or
professional services firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, format)
and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effective with co-workers at all
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Strict and complete adherence to maintaining confidential and
- Ability to work overtime.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Monday Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 6:30
- Full Time, Non-Exempt.
In addition to offering competitive salaries, we also offer an
excellent benefit package, which includes full medical, dental and
vision coverage; 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; Flexible Spending
Account and Paid Time Off.
Gunderson Dettmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Gunderson Dettmer, Redwood City , Conflicts Analyst, Professions , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!