Site Reliability Engineer - Federal
Company: C3 AI
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI
software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI
Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI
applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative
approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven
AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and
application development. Learn more at: www.c3.aiC3.ai is a leading
enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital
transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a
model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop,
deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x
faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.aiWe are looking for a
Site Reliability Engineer - Federal to join our team in Tysons,
Virginia or Redwood City, California.This role requires US
Citizenship or US Permanent Residence.Your Responsibilities:
- Maximize system uptime and availability, ensuring functional
and performance SLAs.
- Establish end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical
- Solve complex problems for critical services and build
automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards, and
methods for supporting the platform.
- Initiate and lead scripting and automation to streamline system
updates and upgrades.
- Set up critical infrastructure, tools and framework to
streamline the deployment cycle.
- Work cross functionally with Services and Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in deploying, managing, and operating
scalable and fault tolerant Linux/JVM-based infrastructure in AWS
(or other public cloud).
- Expertise in Linux Operating Systems, Networking, and Database
- Experience with Cassandra (or other NoSQL alternative).
- Expertise in cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef
- Experience in Ruby or Python; to automate and monitor
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication
- Experience supporting as a DevOps or sys admin for commercial
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent
- Willingness and ability to hold and maintain a TS/SCI and pass
a polygraph as required by the federal government
- Demonstrate compliance with DoD Directive 8570.1 Information
Assurance and Computing Environment certification requirements
(e.g. current CompTIA Security Plus Certification or
- TS/SCI ClearanceC3.ai provides a competitive compensation
package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical,
dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully
stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and
pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening
social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great
people.C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.C3
AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran
Keywords: C3 AI, Redwood City , Site Reliability Engineer - Federal, Professions , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!