Company: Adecco USA
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 19, 2022
The "World's Largest Search Engine" is looking for you!!
Position Description Title: Dialogue Designer Project Overview: Our
Analyst will work with a team of experienced entrepreneurs inside
our platforms Area 120 startup incubator. The Analyst will focus on
labeling clusters of sentences using internally developed workflows
and tools. The goal is to train machine learning models to
understand various nuances of past support conversations. The
analyst will work with a team to evolve a taxonomy of labels.
Overall Responsibilities: Our Analyst will work on labeling
clusters of sentences using internally developed workflows and
tools. The analyst will need to learn the client's business by
searching the web and come up with descriptive labels per cluster
of sentences. Responsibilities:
- Work with data from multiple clients across industries
- Review clusters of sentences and use tools to create tags and
to tag data
- Focus for extended periods of time to achieve goals
- Change tasks quickly as the project focus progresses
- Meet productivity and quality goals Top 3 Daily
- Labels conversational transcripts
- Manages taxonomy of labels
- Communicates clearly Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- Linguistics degree.
- 5 years of experience.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills, as well as
- Demonstrated technical expertise
- Strong work ethic.
- Commitment to achieving project goals
- Ability to work alone and on a team
- Proactive involvement in improvement of policies and
- Involved logical thinking and decision making
- Solution-orientated attitude
- Problem-solving and analysis skills will be a must
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to discern between subtle differences in the English
- 3-5 years experience Desired
- Experience with IT Support/Help Desk
- Previous experience working with our platform.
- Linguistics degree 5 years of experience This particular client
is requiring that all new hires show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
However, accommodation considerations will be reviewed for those
that cannot be vaccinated for medical, religious, or other reasons
protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo
read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Redwood City , Analyst III, Professions , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!