Quality Control Analyst, Environmental Monitoring
Company: Synthego Corporation
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Quality Control Analyst, Environmental Monitoring As a Quality
Control Analyst you will join our Quality team to be a key player
in all scientific and documentation aspects of product development,
release, stability, and investigations in support of maintaining
and improving processes within CRISPRevolution Production Team. -
What You'll Do
- Conduct Routine Environmental Monitoring of controlled
- Periodically perform Routine testing of raw materials,
In-process, stability and finished goods samples from the
manufacturing process step.
- Periodically conduct testing using LCMS, HPLC, UV/Vis, Wet
Bench chemistry, Endotoxin, Raman spectroscopy, pH and others.
- Conduct routine QC lab cleaning and maintenance.
- Conduct QC equipment preventive maintenance or
- Conduct shipping inspection of Finished Goods.
- Conduct QC reagent inventory and order reagents and
- Assist in QC reagent qualification and studies.
- Trend EM and QC data results.
- Document, analyze, and interpret QC and experimental data.
- Responds to internal and external customer inquiries and
requests as relevant to product quality or integrity.
- Investigates customer complaints and obtains data for customer
inquiries that are relevant to QC.
- Management of contract testing labs for in-process and final
- Provides troubleshooting support for analytical equipment
(LC-MS, HPLC, GC)About You
- Ability to identify customer needs and issues and develop
realistic solutions to meet needs and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate recommendations and decisions across the
organization.1+ years in a regulated Quality Control or similar
- Bachelor's Degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry or scientific
discipline and/ or equivalent experience.
- Possess working knowledge of cGMP
- Maintain aseptic technique within controlled environment.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Analytical instrumentation experience, including instrument
troubleshooting, is preferred (e.g. ESI-MS, LC-MS, HPLC, GC,
bioburden testing, endotoxin testing, KF, UV/VIS etc.).Company
Perks & Benefits
- Generous equity at a rapid growth company
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Match
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off
- Learning and Development resources About Us Synthego is a
genome engineering company that enables the acceleration of life
science research and development in the pursuit of improved human
health. The company leverages machine learning, automation, and
gene editing to build platforms for science at scale. With its
foundations in engineering disciplines, the company's platforms
vertically integrate proprietary hardware, software,
bioinformatics, chemistries, and molecular biology to advance basic
research, target validation, and clinical trials. By providing both
commercial and academic researchers and therapeutic developers with
unprecedented access to cutting-edge genome engineering, Synthego
is at the forefront of innovation, accelerating the development of
truly engineered biology. Beginning January 4, 2022, Synthego
requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. New
hires will be given a grace period of eight (8) weeks to comply
with this mandate. This requirement is a condition of employment at
Synthego, and it applies regardless of whether the position is
located at a Synthego site or is fully remote. If you are unable to
receive the vaccine due to a disability, a medical condition, or
because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held
religious beliefs, you will have the opportunity to request a
Keywords: Synthego Corporation, Redwood City , Quality Control Analyst, Environmental Monitoring, Professions , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!