Manufacturing Electrical Engineer
Company: NESCO Inc
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Is a process leader for stamping, molding, assembly or other TE manufacturing processes, ensuring the processes are running at optimum levels for quality and output.
- Is an expert in mold tooling, die tooling, machining, and other manufacturing tooling and assembly techniques.
- Possesses an extensive knowledge of the associated manufacturing processes, which may include the optimization and standardization of stamping / molding / assembly etc. processes within the manufacturing environment.
- Aligns the Client BU plants to reach TEOA requirements, rolls out CoE and Best Demonstrated Practices (BDP's) and advises plants on tool and machine duplications / corrections / improvements.
- Designs and develops manufacturing process platforms and automation platforms, and applies these for the realization of new product developments as well as optimization of existing products already in production.
- Possesses an extensive knowledge of applicable Client systems (SAP, TLM, CAD, etc.).
- Supports Product Development in the selection and optimization of tools for piece part production and the selection of the most suitable manufacturing concepts related to planned manufacturing quantities, quality requirements and manufacturing location.
- Acts as interface between engineering and manufacturing / production.
- Ensures manufacturability of new designs and smooth production ramp up.
- Supports research and development teams to produce sample manufacturing equipment, product samples and prototypes.
Scope of Impact/Business
Runs individual small projects (WWS) or individual project tasks
- For example: Creates and modifies detailed drawings and/or conceptual models from layouts, rough sketches or notes.
May or may not be a core team member on projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Innovation
Basic knowledge of technical tools specific to the job function: e.g. CAD, CAE, industrial or quality engineering tools.
Basic awareness of general engineering tools (LEAN or 6-sigma) such as DoE, FMEA, QFD, etc.
Scope of Responsibility
Influence in present role at the individual project team level.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: NESCO Inc, Redwood City , Manufacturing Electrical Engineer, Professions , Redwood City, California
here to apply!