Sr. Lab Computing Analyst
Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Title: Sr. Lab Computing Analyst
Location - Redwood City, CA 94065, onsite 100%
Duration: Until end of this year
Schedule - Monday-Friday standard day time schedule
- Implements, monitors, and provides technical support of
customer laboratory IT environments, typically integrated with
- Implements customer specified benchtop computing design and
- Administers and assures connectivity of customer's Windows
- Conduct and maintain inventories of client systems
- Support of the operating system, desktop hardware and
peripherals, instrument-controlled software, core desktop
applications and imagining of computers
- Manage On-boarding, retirement and relocation of
- Implements Windows based security, including but not limited
to: user / group permissions, file / folder permissions, group
policies, local security policies, etc.
- Analyzes, identifies, and implements enhancements, upgrades
and/or solutions to improve the overall support of the desktop
platform in a timely manner
- Ensures adherence to client's corporate policies through
periodic reporting and compliance programs
- Acts as the technical support contact for instrument
- Repairing and troubleshooting instrument related computers and
escalating issues to the client infrastructure teams
- Provides technical support for new system validations and
change management efforts
- Create and maintain a physical inventory of lab equipment,
PC's, software and any other information specified by the
- Submit weekly Engineer reports to the team lead by COB on the
last business day of the week
- Acts as client Liaison for software/hardware related
- Participate in client team meetings
- Provides support across all Enterprise practices as
- Act as the technical expert to handle escalations and be a
mentor to junior team members
- Provide back up to team leads as required
Additional Job Description
- Excellent customer service skills complimented by an ability to
listen to and interpret client requests.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technology issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, track and complete tasks for multiple
projects under prescribed timeframes.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant industry experience.
- 5 plus years' experience in lab IT or regulated IT
- A proven self-motivational work ethic with the ability to work
independently, manage time and schedule workload to meet deadlines
and customer needs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and able to follow written documentation for
- Must be customer service orientated and believe in teamwork,
collaboration, adaptability and Initiative
- Ability to multitask and support various groups of
- Experience in a validated environment a plus. Experience
working in GxP, ISO, and FDA compliant facilities a plus
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Redwood City , Sr. Lab Computing Analyst, Professions , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...