Senior AI/ML Consultant (Federal)
Company: Snorkel AI, Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 21, 2023
As Snorkel's Senior AI/ML Consultant - Federal, you'll research and
utilize established and state-of-the-art machine learning (ML)
techniques to successfully deliver solutions to our customers in
the Federal Government. As part of the AI/ML consulting team,
you'll work with our customers to understand their business and
technical needs and design ML solutions, primarily leveraging
technology built by the team at Snorkel AI. We move fast and are
constantly prototyping new ways to deliver value to our customers.
The road from A to B isn't always clear-cut, and the impact of our
work is global. Our team is mission-driven and customer-obsessed,
and we are looking for an intellectually curious and energetic
individual who can replicate this model across our Federal ML
- Assist customers with the delivery of a Machine Learning
project from beginning to end, including business case definition
and scoping, data aggregation and exploration, algorithm selection,
and model deployment to deliver business impact to the
- Design, develop, and deploy enterprise solutions across the
Artificial Intelligence spectrum. Use cases include Chatbots,
Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive
- Lead stakeholder education on quantitative capabilities,
helping them to understand the strengths and weaknesses of
different approaches and what problems are best-suited for Snorkel
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many enablement workshops to
transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using
- Present findings and recommendations to customer stakeholders,
assist with program ideation and technical program management, and
- As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on
all aspects of complex National Security problems.
- Travel up to 50% for applicants located outside the Washington,
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience in the design and
implementation of AI/ML solutions.
- 2+ years of experience using Python to prepare data for
analysis, visualize data as part of exploratory analysis, generate
features, and other similar data science-driven data
- Expertise in modern ML frameworks and libraries, e.g., PyTorch,
Keras, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, Numpy, SciPy, and
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure
that ML solutions deliver successful business outcomes.
- Outstanding presentation skills to technical and executive
audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations
- Ability to connect a customer's specific business problems to
Snorkel AI's differentiated platform and unique approach to ML
- B.S. degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science,
Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or comparable
- US Citizenship is required and the position is not eligible for
- Candidates must have an active TS//SCI security clearance,
prefer candidates with TS//SCI with polygraph
The salary range for our Tier 1 locations of San Francisco,
Seattle, Los Angeles & New York is $110,000.00 -
Keywords: Snorkel AI, Inc., Redwood City , Senior AI/ML Consultant (Federal), Professions , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...