Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Manufacturing Technician in Redwood City, CALocation: Redwood
City, CA (100% onsite)
Day shift: -5:30 AM - 2:00 PMDescription:
Note: Candidates should be available to start as soon as possible.
Start date could change, to an earlier date, depending on when the
right candidate has been identified. -
- Candidates without experience but with a completed college
degree will be considered.
- Product: Spray drying technology of inhaled product.
- Typical day: Gowning up with plant provided scrubs, shoes,
gloves, masks & PPE
- Will conduct shift change, cleaning, dispensing, dry cleaning
process, documentation including batch records and maintaining log
books, 5S, maintaining area, rotating to different departmentsMust
- Prior GMP experience within a team and working with batch
records, willingness to learn, SOP background.Preferred skills:
- MS Word, MS ExcelJob Description:
- Supports production line by conducting routine tasks which may
include setting up, taking down, cleaning and undertaking the
routine maintenance of operating equipment, as instructed, to
ensure continued production.Typical Accountabilities
- Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company
values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting
Policies and Standards relevant to your role. Complete all required
training on the AZ Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and
Standards on time. Report potential issues of non-compliance.
- Ensures compliance with AZ Corporate Policies and Directives,
site Standard Operating Procedures, regulatory requirements, and
industry best practice (cGMPs, GAMP, ITIL, PMI).
- Maintains a safe work environment and performs work in
accordance with site Environment, Health and Safety (SHE) policies
- Immediately report potential unsafe conditions to
management.Specific Responsibilities of Role Holder
In addition to the general description of the parent profile role
for this job function, the following summarize key result areas,
specific accountabilities and / or tasks, etc. associated with this
- Wear appropriate task-based and general PPE, access 2nd floor
to production rooms on first floor.
- Ensures adherence to safety, health and environmental standards
and guidelines, Good Manufacturing Practice and Order Due Date
- Supports manufacturing team to achieve operational delivery
against defined production and quality targets
- Ensures raw materials and products meet the agreed product
specification and production schedule
- Performs preventative maintenance on small equipment (heat
sealer, mixers, conductivity meters, etc.)
- Provides routine support to department and other aligned
support services to deliver line performance and continuous
- Assists in setting up and running line equipment in accordance
with the agreed settings/parameters
- Provides assistance to projects as needed, adhering to
timelines to support project managers as necessary
- Participates in formal and informal training to meet business
- Performed other related tasks as assigned by Lead or
ManagerRangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability
workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting
and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT,
Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative,
Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating
veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce.
Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities,
be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs,
work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and
Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to
search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we
connect millions of people to new opportunities.
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Redwood City , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...