Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Production Operator II
At Kelly - -Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? -We're seeking a -Production Operator II -to work for a leading technology company that designs and manufactures specialized, custom, fireproof cables for many cutting-edge industries including aerospace and defense. You owe it to yourself to consider this great new opportunity! With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right for you!
Now is a GREAT time to join a premier employer with a teamwork oriented, safety driven environment. Receive paid training, competitive pay, and benefits upon full-time hire.
- Operates equipment used to manufacture products from raw materials into finished goods.
- Maintains inventory records of raw materials used in manufacturing and keeps accurate and up-to-date records and/or data sheets on materials in process.
- Performs in-process tests to ensure production meets required specifications.
- Recognizes equipment malfunctions and/or product deficiencies, and troubleshoots errors to achieve continuing optimum production levels.
- Hardness, weight, variation, pH and moisture content.
- Follows blueprints, subassembly layouts, and schematics.
- Maintains running accounts of orders received, work completed, and inventory.
- Matches workload, manning, and equipment capacity to existing inventory.
- Prepares and monitors master schedules by working with materials planning, production, and maintenance personnel to coordinate activities.
- Requisitions materials after determining delivery dates.
- Applies job skills and company policies and procedures, typically acquired through a combination of limited prior relevant on-the- job or vocational training and/or relevant work
experience (1+ years) and knowledge of company policies and procedures.
Once you apply, you'll proceed to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. -
Apply to be a Production Operator today! -
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
You should know: Your safety matters! Visit the for the latest information, policies, and frequently asked questions.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly -. You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About Kelly Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Production Operator II
Keywords: Kelly, Redwood City , Production Operator, Professions , Redwood City, California
here to apply!