Patent Associate or Agent
Company: MNF Global
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Law Firm Overview
Law Firm's Bay Area office seeks a Jr. Patent Associate or Patent
Agent that has a high level of EE/CS Patent drafting and U.S.
Office Action background. in the Artificial Intelligence and
Machine Learning areas.
Technologies will include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Computer software
Technologies may include:
- Computer Hardware
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience of (1) drafting
high-quality U.S. patent applications for major technology
companies and (2) Responding to USPTO Office Actions.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Patent Drafting The ideal candidate will have at least several
years experience of drafting high-quality U.S. patent applications
for major technology companies.
- Patent Office Actions Candidate will have experience responding
to numerous office actions with the USPTO.
- Litigation Support and other patent functions.
- Integral Member of the Team Law firm invests in patent agents
and attorneys with both mentorship and professional growth.
Qualifications And Skills
- Degrees Ideal candidates will have an Electrical Engineering,
Physics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar
- USPTO Admissions or Eligible
- CA Bar strongly preferred if an attorney
- High-level verbal and writing skills
- Industry Experience
- Superior academics
- Top Market Benefits and Perks
- Professional Growth
- Collegial atmosphere that is collaborative
- Mentorship and training program
- Being a member of a group not a partner
- Wide range of clients
Keywords: MNF Global, Redwood City , Patent Associate or Agent, Sales , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!